Welcome to the F1 Project Page!
Computer networks are designed for versatility. The problem with this design is that it also makes them easier to hack and to destabilize. This problem is inherent. No security product can cure it. Therefore, instead of creating another security product that would attempt to make an existing network less vulnerable, we decided to build a new network from the ground up. F1 is a new network designed for extreme security and extreme reliability.
F1 - the Secure Network
F1 is a new network designed for applications that need extremely secure and extremely reliable networks. F1 works over the internet, and can be integrated without any modifications to existing networks. F1 is ideal for industries that needs secure & reliable networks, such as software, finance, energy, health, government, and military. Typical applications include:
- Secure access to computers, servers, virtual machines, and data centers.
- Secure communication, such as email, text, voice, and video.
- Secure remote access to drones, cameras, satellites, medical & IOT devices.
- Secure industrial control, such as gas, oil, wind, nuclear, and other infrastructure.
What makes F1 so secure?
- No Administrators. F1 is the only sealed network in the world. It has no administrators. Nobody can access the inside of F1.
- Self Obfuscation. F1 is the only network in the world that writes and obfuscates its own code. Each instance is internally unique. This makes F1 reslient to reverse engineering attacks.
- Closed Ports. F1 is the only network in the world where serves operate with closed ports. This makes F1 resilient to denial of service attacks.
- Formal Programming. F1 is the only network in the world written formally. F1 code is verified not by testing, but by design. This makes F1 resilient to software vulnerabilities.
For more information, please contact me at